This has become one of my favourite salad recipes. It can take a bit of time to prep depending on how you chop your ingredients but it’s worth it. This salad is a gift from the gods. The perfect combination of sweet, crunchy, acidic. It’s delicious and super healthy.
Best of all, its such a beautiful salad. So many vibrant colours in one bowl. It’s full of nutritionally packed foods. Just look at that rainbow! You don’t feel like you’re ‘just eating a salad’. It’s a full-blown meal that leaves you satisfied.
The Creamy Tahini dressing goes perfectly with his salad combination. You can find the recipe for the dressing here. If you’re still feeling peckish after, or, you want a cake for the BBQ table as well, how about the recipe for the Zesty Lemon Cakes to add a bit of zestiness to your summer, or, maybe the Chocolate Orange Cheesecake for a great Vegan crowd pleaser.
Spinach Pecan Super Salad
- 1 Carrot
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 Avocado
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 Cooked Beetroot
- 2 Handfuls Spinach
- 2 tbsp Pickled Red Cabbage
- Tomtoes However many you like. We use 8 Cherry.
- 2 Handfuls Pecans Crumbled
- Wash and prep ingredients as needed. Roughly chop your spinach and place into a bowl.
- Cube all of your other ingredients or thinly slice. I prefer them cubed into small chunks as this way the flavours mix better.
- Combine everything in a bowl with your dressing of choice and mix thoroughly. Add your pecans here.
- Best served immediately but can be kept in the fridge for 1-2 days.