Hello, I won’t be doing blogmas this year. However, I have seen a lot of Christmas tags going around the blogging world and decided to join in.
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Oh, this is a tough one, I have so many. I love Christmas with the Kranks. The Santa Clause. Jingle all the Way. Deck the halls. The Grinch…..If I had to pick though I would probably go with Christmas with the Kranks. Such a happy feel-good film.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
I like to think I’m always on the nice list
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
It’s not really embarrassing it’s just childhood. I’m in the little snowsuit about to eat the snow.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
There have been two that I remember, possibly three. I’m hopeful every year.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I start my shopping the day after Christmas for the following year. Buying bits throughout the year is a good way to save money and half the stress.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
The Grinch. I would rock those hairdos 😀
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen.
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We normally aim for around the 15th but we’ve put them up on the 1st this year because my husband is off work at the minute.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I prefer the term Artifical 🙂 It’s a whopper as well.
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
I never peek but often know what presents I’m getting from my husband as I pick most of them out lol
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
I don’t have one. I have a cute cat one. A couple of pretty dresses and I’m currently wearing my favorite which is an 80’s vintage black jumper with a teddy bear design.
14. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?
My Husband and🙂 Will Smith.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Not really. Hopefully, we will in the future when we have Children.
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I like to think I’m a pro but most of the time I fail miserably, usually giving in halfway through wrapping and then it looks like I’ve paid for crap wrapping.
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
18. What tops your tree?
A star! We also have a glitter bow that sits on top of our mini tree in the dining room.
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Nope. It’s silly. People use it as an excuse not to start something until the new year. If you want to start a new habit, healthy eating, quit a habit etc, start it on the day you are on, not in a months time.
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
I have one wish that I’m not willing to share in case it doesn’t come true 😀Another wish would be for everyone to be happy and healthy in the year to come.